Tilos Neoprene Fin Socks
Tilos Neoprene Fin Socks are thin and light diving socks suitable for diving in light currents; also works well for keeping feet warm in other conditions - great liner for hiking or hunting boots.
Tilos Neoprene Fin Socks features:
- 3 millimeter neoprene keeps feet warm
- Nylon II neoprene is very durable and stretchy
- Blind-stitched seams lay flat on skin, which reduces rubbing between skin and socks. Seams are glued to minimize water entry, but also this prevent skin from 'breathing' - important on long hunting and hiking trips.
- Honeycomb silkscreen bottom provides additional traction on various terrains and protect both the foot, but also a sock from getting damaged on rocks and corals.
- They are a great liner for hunting or hiking boots, just be aware that they requires somewhat larger boots.
Due to their price and light weight, they are very popular. After all, they do keep feet warm and protect them from cold, injuries and similar, but also they have few cons:
- sole could be thicker,
- tops could be little bit higher,
- sizing could be done better, most people got a number too large, so most of the complains are regarding these socks coming off in stronger currents and similar
Generally, very good fin socks for the money one has to pay for them.
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to follow Tilos Neoprene Fin Socks Amazon link (link opens in the new window).