Seaguar Invizx 100% Fluorocarbon Fishing Line
Seaguar Invizx 100% Fluorocarbon Fishing Line is fluorocarbon fishing line manufactured in several thicknesses and lengths, best known for its good knot strength and flexibility. As such, it can be used for spooling the reels as the main fishing line.
Seaguar Invizx 100% Fluorocarbon Fishing Line allows smooth casting, good hook-setting power, it is practically invisible to the fish, it is very abrasion resistant and has other features that fishermen expect from good fluorocarbon fishing line.
Seaguar Invizx 100% Fluorocarbon Fishing Line comes in two lengths: 200 yards (~182 m) and 1000 yards (~914 m).
Also, it comes in several thicknesses, given in the following table:
|Kg Test||Lb Test||Diameter (mm)||Diameter (inches)|
Seaguar Invizx 100% Fluorocarbon Fishing Line is recommended for fresh water use due to the relatively low test thickness, but many fishermen have tried it at the sea and it works perfectly.
Seaguar Invizx 100% Fluorocarbon Fishing Line Pros
- since it is fluorocarbon fishing line, Seaguar Invizx is practically invisible to the fish in the water, and it can be used as excellent fishing line leader.
- fluorocarbon lines are denser than water, allowing the bait to sink faster when compared with nylon monofilament lines.
- it has increased abrasion resistance when compared with nylon monofilament lines, and is more suitable around underwater objects that can easily cut nylon monofilament lines. Of course, braided and steel lines/wires have even better abrasion resistance.
- it doesn't stretch, enabling the fishermen direct contact with the fish and safer hook setting. But, the use of flexible rod (or at least rod tip) and lowering reel drag are recommended, when being used as the main fishing line.
- for a fluorocarbon line, it has low memory and is soft and flexible and can be tied using various knots. However, knots for fluorocarbon lines (Palomar knot, San Diego Jam knot, the Double Pitzen knot, Double Uni knot etc.) with a droplet of superglue are recommended.
Seaguar Invizx 100% Fluorocarbon Fishing Line Cons
Seaguar Invizx doesn't have many cons - although for a fluorocarbon fishing line it is rather soft and flexible, be sure to tie it properly.
Also, Seaguar Invizx is available only up to 25 pounds break strength, while some similar lines are available up to 50-60 or even more pounds of break strength.
Long Story Short: If you are looking for a fluorocarbon fishing line that can be used as the fishing line leader or even as the main fishing line, consider Seaguar Invizx fluorocarbon fishing line. It has been used numerous times in various situations, helping the fishermen to land a desired fish.