Shakespeare One-Piece Ugly Stik Bigwater Casting Rod
Shakespeare One-Piece Ugly Stik Bigwater Casting Rod is simple, sturdy and well made fishing rod. It is available in several lengths - 5'6" (~168 cm), 6'0" (~183 cm)and 7'0" (~213 cm).
Shakespeare One-Piece Ugly Stik Bigwater Casting Rod Features
- One-piece rod available in various lengths: 5'6" (~168 cm), 6'0" (~183 cm) and 7'0" (~213 cm);
- it has very durable "Ugly Tuff" EVA grips, graphite Fuji reel seats with corrosion resistant stainless steel hoods
- it comes with exclusive "Ugly Back" 60-day/5-year warranty
- high quality Fuji guides feature stainless steel frames with aluminum oxide inserts
- it is designed for guaranteed strength and sensitivity
This is very durable and high quality one-piece fishing rod. It is both sensitive and strong and performs without issues. It can be used in practically all situations where such rods are needed - pier fishing, boat fishing etc. Due to it's length it is not most recommended fishing rods for fishing trips on foot, but even then, it can be used as walking aid AND fishing rod, although I am not 100% sure about warranty in such conditions :o)
Long story short - it is Ugly Stik - don't abuse it and it will serve you for a long time.
Price for such fishing rod is acceptable, especially in the long run.
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to follow Shakespeare One-Piece Ugly Stik Bigwater Casting Rod Amazon link (link opens in the new window).